Sunday, December 29, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside...







Ironically, this is the opposite of the weather currently... in the middle of winter... I'm not complaining though! Going to the beach and wearing shorts has been a pleasant surprise this holiday break. I've been enjoying a little down time, and it's nice to know I have another whole week to soak in these sun rays and most importantly sleep in. I'm thinking my closet could use a little reorganizing as well, as I've been a little lazy on the fashion front. Oh well, sometimes a sweatshirt is okay right!

If you are wondering, these photos were taking a little while ago for Van De Vort's blog that I help with! They have the cutest pieces, and this cozy turtle neck is one of my favorites. 
I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season, leave a comment below letting me know your New Year's Eve plans. 

xoxo,

Natalie

1 comment:

  1. love love love!!! Just posted a black and white outfit as well..I also adore your lip color :)

    xoxo
    Krista
    http://sofetch-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete