Saturday, December 21, 2013

Novella Royale Bells



'

I would not hesitate to say that Novella Royale bells are the holy grail of pants: Ridiculously comfortable, high-waisted, flared, and all pairs come in the raddest patterns. I have to confess, I have been eyeing these pants for over a year now until I finally splurged and got a pair a few months ago...and now I own two pairs. Whoops. They are just too good! 

On another note, I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season! 

xoxo,
Natalie






2 comments:

  1. Love those pants, I wish there was a store here which would sell bell bottoms like those, I really want a pair :)
    xx

    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should get some!! Novellaroyale.com ships!! They would look amazing on you! xoxo

      Delete