Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Desert Dweller













Hat: Free People, Top: F21, Sweater: F21, Necklace: Child of Wild, Shorts: Made by myself, Shoes: Free People

I love you Palm Springs. It may be a desert but it's paradise. A perfect 75 degrees, the raddest antique stores, amazing hikes, and endless time by the pool. Too good for words. Here's a little shoot I did on the way to a vintage store in Desert Hot Springs. I just picked up this cardigan and am loving it! Such a steal from Forever 21. Also, I haven't taken off my Child of Wild necklace I got at Christmas, and don't plan on any time soon.

xoxo,

Natalie  


5 comments:

  1. So chic and Bohemian! I love your floppy hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background! Of course I love your outfit, the long cardigan makes it perfect :)
    xx

    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete