Sunday, January 12, 2014

Oh Happy Days











Dress: Brandy Melville, Jacket: Zara (similar here), Shoes: FP, Necklace: Child of Wild 

I can't get enough of this plaid dress I scooped up a couple weeks ago while doing some post-Christmas shopping. It's comfy and it fits like a glove. The few times I've worn it I dressed it up with my fav leather jacket,  but can't wait to layer chunky sweaters and simple tees over it for a more casual look.

On a different note, I'm home from Palm Springs! 'Twas a spectacular week, I hope I can head back sometime very soon. Check out a post I did here on some of my favorite spots in the city. 

xoxo,

Natalie

3 comments:

  1. Great dress, plaid is so cool!
    http://dreaminginfashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your edge-y style! Just added you on bloglovin xx

    www.wickedtides.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I lovee your blog.. just followed back on bloglovin' xoxo
      Natalie

      Delete