Monday, April 28, 2014

Beach Towns + Rompers




I'm loving this O'Neill romper...make no mistake it isn't a dress...which makes it extra easy to sport while roaming about cute little beach towns! I have a hunch that rompers are going to be my go-to this Spring/Summer being that they are comfy, cute, and you have a top and bottom in one clothing piece... so basically they just make life easy. I especially love the print on this little number! I'm excited to slip it on over a bikini when care-free Summer beach days begin.






Romper: c/o O'Neill, Bag: Rais Case, Hat: Free People, Shoes: Free People
P.S. I can't get over this new bag I just got from Rais Case... go check them out here!






2 comments:

  1. I love this romper, it looks like a dress but so much more comfortable! I hope I find it here in London so I can buy it.

    xoxo, S
    check out my personal blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE it too!!! Here is a link... you should be able order it! http://www.oneillclothing.com/shop/womens/shorts/bali-top/?_rfksc=bali
      XOXOXO

      Delete